CAMDON’S REAL ESTATE GROUP ESTABLISHED SINCE 1966
MANY YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Founded in 1966 by Mannie Osband, Camdon’s grew to become one of the largest national Real
Estate groups in South Africa. Scott McRae joined Camdon’s in 1976. Over the years he
personally trained many Estate Agents countrywide, who are still active in the business.
Camdon’s have acted as Consultants, Marketers and Selling Agents for some of South Africa’s most
prestigious Residential and Leisure Developments throughout the country.
The Company has also been involved over the years in identifying opportunities not only in
Residential and Leisure but also in the Commercial field.
The Directors are committed to the future of Real Estate in South Africa and are excited by the
many opportunities which present themselves; opportunities which can manifest themselves in
creating much-needed employment.
In 2001 Nicholas Geils & Alton Geils joined Camdon’s under Mr Scott McRae with the opportunity of
incorporating their small business into the Camdon’s Real Estate fold so as to be part of expanding
the brand further in the Randburg / Roodepoort Areas. The Branch was officially opened in
February 2001 and employed over 22 agents spanning different suburbs in these areas. In August
2008 – Mr. Nicholas Geils (Principal) took over the Randburg Franchise and has since kept the name
and brand to date.
Camdon’s Randburg, now known as Camdon’s Real Estate is committed to expanding the
brand even further over the next couple of years to become a household name in the industry
once again. Hopefully this will encompass training and then lead to the employment of many more
new agents. By doing this Nicholas envisages job creation for the South African economy.
Camdon’s Success Story: We have handled the marketing and sales of property developments
on behalf of:
- Anglo American Properties
- Stock and Stocks
- AA Life
- Moreland Properties
- Prima Bank
- Amongst others
Developments that Camdons have marketed on behalf of the companies listed above in:
KWA ZULU NATAL include:
- Mount Edgecome Golf Estate
- Selbourne Country Club
- San Lameer – Margate, Carribean Estate – Ramsgate, Santorini – Chakas Rock,
- Admiralty – Southbroom, Pebble Beach – Salt Rock, Rolling Hills Country Club – Umhlanga.
- Harbour Terrace – Cape Town, Club Mykonos, Martinique Marina – PE,
- Fancourt – George, Stormhaven – Somerset West.
GAUTENG areas include:
- Ambleside – Paulshof, Allenby View – Bramley,
- Cotswold Hills – Morningside, Forest Cove – Bryanston, The Cedars – Bryanston,
- Boschendal – Lonehill, Lanzerac – Lonehill, Lynden Gate – Sandown, Ipanema – Sandown,
- The Colony – Sandown, Sandton – Glen Athol, Stellenburg – Strathavon, Killarney Manor,
- The Grove – Sandown, Michelangelo Towers – Sandton CBD, Cramwell Hall – Killarney,
- Daventry Court – Killarney, Hampshire House – Killarney.
Camdons’s was also involved in the marketing of some well known RETIREMENT
VILLAGES which include:
- Eden Village
- Silverstream Village
- Bryanston View
Nicholas Geils can be contacted for any queries or comments on 082 964 1777 / 011 704-4401.